KEEP YOUR CARPETS WELL MAINTAINED
Carpets can be made to last very long and kept as good as new with regular maintenance and cleaning.
Here are some regimes that Leading Carpet manufacturers suggest to maintain their Carpets.
- Repetitive cleaning tasks in certain time intervals (f.e. daily vacuuming of Passage Areas).
- Regular cleaning of carpets and upholstery.
- The cleaning frequency complies with the degree of soiling of the area to be cleaned.
Maintenance Cleaning Includes:
- Roller Brush-type vacuuming
- Stain removal
- Intensive cleaning with the aim of delaying the deep cleaning as much as possible, improving appearance.
- When the surface is partly and superficially soiled, such as hallways and frequently used areas.
- Doing an intermediate cleaning is recommended to be done every once in a while (1x/month, 1x every 3 months etc.).
Intermediate cleaning includes the following steps:
- Rollerbrush cleaning
ROLLER BRUSH VACUUMING
Daily, thorough removal of loose dirt. Due to the parallel brush and suction performance loose dirt is extracted effectively. Dirt sticking to the fibers are extracted. More thorough cleaning than with dry vacuums.
Brush-type vacuums are not suitable for carpets with high fibers. The long fibers could get wrapped up inside the brush. Damage risk.
- Removal of sticking or coarse dirt, which affect the appearance of the surface.
- In general, deep cleaning is done in longer time intervals.
- This is Intensive cleaning
Deep Cleaning includes 3 Steps:
- Combination method
Spray extraction is the first step of Deep Cleaning
The cleaning agent is sprayed on the carpet
The machine extracts dirty water from the carpet by Vacuuming
Waste water is collected in the Waste Water Tank in the machine
Shampooing includes Floor cleaning with a scrubbing machine using a special shampooing solution. The developed foam is sucked-off afterwards.
- Intensive thorough cleaning of extremely soiled surfaces.
- The most effective carpet cleaning method per se.
- Not suitable for natural fibers (risk of warping due to wetting)
- Not suitable for wool carpets, loose carpets and Persian rugs which might be damaged by high friction)
- The surface becomes very wet. Let it dry thoroughly by using an air blower.
- After extracting the foam a small amount of detergent remains on the carpet. Thus the carpet re-soils more quickly.